Dental care is vital to your overall health. That is why Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas (BCBSTX) offers BlueCare Dental Classic℠. Our dental insurance plans provide you with savings on preventive services like checkups, cleanings and basic X-rays, as well as on procedures like fillings, bridges and crowns. BCBSTX provides three plans designed to fit your needs and budget.
Available BlueCare Dental Plans
2020 Plan Rates
BlueCare Dental Classic plans cover only one person per policy.
1. This document does not contain a complete listing of the exclusions, limitations and conditions that apply to the benefits shown. For full information refer to your certificate of benefits booklet.
2. This is a 12-month policy (from effective date).
3. Only diagnostic, preventive and basic restorative services are covered under this plan.
4. Deductible is waived.
5. Twelve-month waiting period may apply.
6. Rates subject to change.
7. Region 1 rates apply to members residing in the following counties: Archer, Austin, Bastrop, Brazoria, Caldwell, Chambers, Clay, Collin, Dallas, Delta, Denton, Ellis, Fort Bend, Galveston, Grayson, Harris, Hays, Hunt, Johnson, Kaufman, Liberty, Montgomery, Parker, Rockwall, San Jacinto, Tarrant, Travis, Waller, Wichita, Williamson and Wise.
8. Region 2 rates apply to all members residing in counties outside Region 1.
This type of plan is NOT considered “minimum essential coverage” under the Affordable Care Act and therefore does NOT satisfy the individual mandate, if any, that you have health insurance coverage. If you do not have other health care coverage, you may be subject to a tax penalty. Please consult your tax adviser.
When choosing something as important as dental insurance, you want to be informed about the different dental plans available.
Here are a few things to look for to find the best plan for you:
- Find affordable premiums and deductibles.
- Find a dentist you’re comfortable with
- Make sure you get the right amount of coverage
It’s hard to learn everything about dental insurance — that’s why our professional agents can help you make educated decisions about finding a plan.
Check to see if your dentist is in the BlueCare Classic℠ Dental Network.
For Additional Information
Please fill out the form below to schedule a meeting with one of Integrity’s Licensed Agent Representatives, or to have a Team Member contact you to answer any questions you may have.