Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois hosted a free enrollment and wellness fair, on Saturday, November 22, at the Rauner Family YMCA, in the Little Village neighborhood in Chicago. Integrity Insurance was asked to help out with the event and we had a wonderful time doing so. It was a one-stop-shop event, families had the opportunity to receive free health and medical services:
- Flu shots from the Chicago Department of Public Health in partnership with BCBSIL;
- FluMist, spirometry and mental health screenings from AstraZenca;
- Walgreens had an “Ask a Pharmacist” booth and offered blood pressure screenings;
- Dental screenings from Drs. DiVerde and Rutledge, UIC Dental School, the American Dental Hygienists Association, and Chicago Bright Smiles and Bright Futures;
- Catholic Charities conducted SNAP screenings, and offer referrals and resources;
- CountyCare assisted with Medicaid program signups;
Take a look at the great highlight video that was produced by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois.
Make sure you don’t miss our General Manager here at Integrity, Joe Garcia helping out with the enrollment process (0:35).